CSP MGT LLC embraces partnership with suppliers and consultants of all types that demonstrate the ability to add value, provide high quality goods and /or services, are competitively priced, reliable, and aligned with our strategic business model.
To enhance your opportunity for consideration as a supplier to CSP MGT LLC, please fill out our Supplier Questionnaire and submit via the below button. Your company information will be maintained in a database and made available to CSP MGT LLC Operation and Business Development staff for potential procurement activities.
Our Supplier Diversity Goal is To Maximize Opportunities for Small Businesses
- Service-Disabled Veteran Owned (SDVOD)
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)(8a)
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone)
- Small Business (SB)
- Historically Black Colleges/Universities and Minority Institutions (HBCUs/Mis)
We Seek to Promote Consistent Inclusion
We seek to promote consistent inclusion of small and diverse businesses in all our purchasing activities. We champion the development of a diverse supplier base because we know the best solutions are born from differences in thought, perspective, background, and experience. We strive to provide opportunities to diverse suppliers that satisfy our procurement and contractual standards and support our customers in achieving their diversity and small business objectives.
Supplier Code of Conduct
CSP MGT LLC philosophy has been and will always be to sustain the highest possible business ethics in the pursuit and performance of business activities. As a partner to CSP MGT LLC, it is the expectation our suppliers will also conduct business dealings with the highest degree of honesty and integrity, including interactions with employees, fellow partner companies, CSP MGT LLC, customers, and our community. Commensurate with the size and nature of their businesses, we expect our suppliers to have management and business systems to support compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and the highest possible business ethics. We expect Suppliers to comply with FAR 52.203-13 as appropriate and actively encourage them to implement their own written Code of Conduct and Business Ethics and flow down the principles of that code to their suppliers and subcontractors.
This document expresses the expectations CSP MGT LLC Systems holds for all CSP MGT LLC suppliers, subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in delivering services and/or goods to CSP MGT LLC and our ultimate customers, including the United States Government.
THE CSP MGT LLC EXPECTATIONS OF OUR SUPPLIERS
COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW
CSP MGT LLC expects its’ suppliers to maintain full compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to their business, including local laws and regulations outside the United States where the Supplier conducts business or maintains a place of business.
CSP MGT LLC provides Exceptional Service and Solutions to our customers. Suppliers must take due care to ensure their work product meets our company’s quality standards. We expect our suppliers to have quality assurance processes in place to identify defects and implement corrective actions and facilitate the delivery of a product whose quality meets or exceeds the contract requirements. In addition, is our expectation that Supplier will maintain a motivated and highly skilled workforce, strive to deliver defect-free products and exceptional services, and enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty by exceeding requirement and expectations.
Suppliers are to create and maintain accurate records and not alter any record entry to conceal or misrepresent the underlying transaction represented by it. Documents should be retained based on applicable retention requirements. Suppliers performing as U.S. Government contractors (whether direct or indirect) must comply with the requirements in FAR 4.703. Suppliers that are performing as or fulfilling a U.S. Government role in their prescribed work must comply with the records requirements of the affected agency and any relevant National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requirements that apply to that agency.
All hours worked and billed in support of a Government contract must be accurately recorded and charged appropriately in accordance with the terms of the Supplier’s agreement. This or similar language must be flowed down to suppliers at all tiers where billable labor is part of the Supplier’s work scope.
WORKPLACE AND EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES
CSP MGT LLC expects our suppliers to:
- Ensure their employees are afforded an employment environment that is free from physical, psychological, and verbal harassment or other abusive conduct.
- Provide equal employment opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, military veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, genetic information, or mental or physical disability, so long as the essential functions of the job can be competently performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Maintain a workplace free from illegal use, possession, sale, or distribution of controlled substances.
- Foster an inclusive work environment where individuals are treated with dignity and respect.
- Perform work in an environment that is free from harassment or other abusive conduct.
- Not engage in the use of forced or bonded labor, slavery, or trafficking of persons.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations on pay, benefits, working hours, health, welfare and safety, and the rights of individuals to join trade unions and participate in collective bargaining.
- Provide employees and third parties with access to adequate reporting channels to seek advice or raise legal or ethical concerns without fear of retaliation, including opportunities for anonymous reporting.
- Take action to prevent, detect and correct retaliatory actions. Suppliers should allow employees to freely choose to work or to leave employment. We also expect our suppliers to ensure that child labor is not used in the performance of work. The term ‘child’ refers to any person under the minimum legal age for employment where the work is performed.
We expect our suppliers to comply with all relevant laws and regulations regarding anti-corruption including, where applicable, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the UK Bribery Act. CSP MGT LLC Systems has a zero tolerance for any corrupt activity. CSP MGT LLC will not tolerate corrupt activity involving government officials, our commercial business partners, or the receipt of bribes or kickbacks by CSP MGT LLC personnel. We will not offer, give, or receive any payment, benefit or gift that may be construed as a bribe, for any business purpose whether directly or through a third party.
CSP MGT LLC expects its suppliers to be similarly intolerant of corrupt activity and to have appropriate and adequate procedures to prevent such activity from taking place. CSP MGT LLC does not pay ‘facilitation’ payments and will not pay for the expediting of routine government activity unless there is a formal lawful fee schedule for expedited service, and we similarly expect that our suppliers will not make such payments in connection with any CSP MGT LLC business.
Our suppliers must not fix prices or rig bids with their competitors. They must not exchange current, recent, or future pricing information or other non-public protected information with competitors. Our suppliers must refrain from participating in a cartel.
The exchange of business courtesies may not be used to again an unfair competitive advantage. In any business relationship, our suppliers must ensure the offering or receipt of any gift or business courtesy is permitted by law and regulation, these exchanges do not violate the rules and standards of the recipient’s organization, and are consistent with reasonable marketplace customs and practices.
Our suppliers and their personnel must not use material or non-publicly disclosed information obtained in the course of their business relationship with us as the basis for trading or enabling others to trade in the securities of our company or those of any other company.
Suppliers shall maintain the appropriate mechanisms to ensure neither it nor its employees use the Supplier’s relationship with CSP MGT LLC to disguise the sources of illegally obtained funds.
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
We expect our suppliers to avoid all conflicts of interest or situations, giving the appearance of a potential conflict of interest in their dealings with our company. We expect our suppliers to notify all affected parties in the event an actual or potential conflict of interest arises, whether organizational or personal. This includes a conflict between the interests of our company and own interests or those of close relatives, friends, or associates. This or similar language must be flowed down to lower-tier suppliers.
Any potential conflict must be disclosed to the Supplier’s contractual representative and vetted in advance of any such performance.
We expect our suppliers to pay their suppliers on time in accordance with agreed contractual payment terms.
INFORMATION PROTECTION, PERSONAL, CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
We expect our suppliers to protect sensitive information, including confidential, proprietary, and protected personal information. Information should not be used for any purpose other than the business purpose for which it was provided without prior authorization. Where such information is held or transferred electronically, we expect our suppliers to implement appropriate IT cybersecurity and notify us of any suspected or actual data breaches. We expect our suppliers to comply with applicable intellectual property rights and data privacy laws. Suppliers must protect the confidential and proprietary information of others, including personal information, from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, and disclosure through appropriate physical and electronic security procedures. Suppliers must comply with all applicable data privacy laws. Supplier is expected to utilize necessary physical and electronic security measures to protect such information against unauthorized access, use, destruction, modification, or disclosure and ensure compliance with DFARS clause 252.204-7012 – Safeguarding Covered Defense Information, when applicable. Suppliers shall provide an extension of this requirement to all sub-tier sources they employ.
Our suppliers are to operate in a manner that actively manages risk, conserves natural resources, and protects the environment. We expect our suppliers to apply environmental management system principles to establish a systematic approach to managing risks/hazards. This system will also provide opportunities associated with the environment, including potential risk from regulatory non-compliance, reputation loss, and opportunities for business growth through operational and product stewardship. Suppliers should protect the health, safety, and welfare of their people, visitors, and others who may be affected by their activities.
We expect our suppliers to abide by the Federal Acquisition Regulations pertaining to prohibition of any/all software applications created by Chinese company ByteDance. Suppliers shall not permit employees to have TikTok, any successor application, or any software produced by ByteDance on any government owned, subcontractor owned, or subcontractor employee owned devices utilized for performance in support of federal contracts.
GLOBAL TRADE COMPLIANCE
When applicable, suppliers are encouraged to implement practices and procedures to ensure the security of their supply chains in accordance with the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism initiative of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security this includes, but not limited to::
- Import/Export – Supplier is expected to ensure its business practices are in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and directives governing the import of export of parts, components, technical data and defense items or services, including the requirement to register with the U.S. State Department’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls if Supplier is either a manufacturer or an exporter of defense articles.
- Anti-Boycott – Our suppliers must not participate in, cooperate with, or further the cause of any unsanctioned foreign economic boycott, in accordance with the 1977 Export Administration Act and the 1976 Tax Reform Act.
- Conflict Minerals – Suppliers must adhere to Federal laws and regulations requiring reporting companies to make specialized disclosure and conduct due diligence concerning their use of conflict minerals that may have originated in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) or an adjoining country. We expect our suppliers to develop due diligence processes to meet our obligations to ensure all products are responsibly manufactured.
- Counterfeit Components – We expect our suppliers to develop, implement, and maintain methods and processes appropriate to their products to prevent counterfeit parts and materials being delivered. Effective processes should be in place to detect, report, and quarantine counterfeit parts and materials and avoid such parts re-entering the supply chain. We expect our suppliers to only use parts from Original Equipment or Component Manufacturers or their authorized sources and comply with applicable laws, regulations, and industry ‘best practice’ protocols when conducting business with CSP MGT LLC.
- Whistleblower Protection – We expect our suppliers to provide their employees with avenues for raising legal or ethical issues or concerns without fear of retaliation. We expect our suppliers to take action to prevent, detect, and correct any retaliatory actions.
- Consequences for Violating these Expectations – In the event of a violation of any of the above expectations, we may pursue corrective action to remedy the situation. In the case of a breach of law or regulation, we may be required to report those violations to proper authorities. We reserve the right to terminate our relationship with any supplier under the terms of the existing procurement/purchasing contract.
If a supplier or its’ employee has a concern regarding the expectations or suspects a violation of the CSP MGT LLC Code of Business Ethics and Conduct, The Supplier Code of Conduct or any law or regulation applicable to CSP MGT LLC System, email Compliance@CSP MGT LLC.com or reports can be made anonymously by calling 1-501-712-4242.
Interested in Becoming Our Supplier?
Submitting a questionnaire does not guarantee your company will become a supplier with CSP MGT LLC, but it does provide enhanced visibility of your firm’s capabilities to our program and procurement teams. Should CSP MGT LLC find your company’s capabilities in line with one or more of our current opportunities we will reach out to engage your identified point of contact. If you are a small business CSP MGT LLC may also use this information to send invitations for CSP MGT LLC small business outreach and assistance initiatives.
CSP MGT LLC SUPPLIER QUESTIONNAIRE
Submitting a Supplier profile will enhance your opportunity for consideration as a supplier to CSP MGT LLC on current and future opportunities. Completed profiles are maintained in a CSP MGT LLC internal database and made available to our Operation, Business Development, and Procurement staff for potential procurement activities. Depending on your size status we may also use the contact information provided to send invitations for CSP MGT LLC small business outreach and assistance initiatives.
Supplier Legal Entity Name*
Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) #
Manufacturer or Distributor
# of Employees*
Size/Status in Primary NAICS*
Provide your top 3 NAICS codes (Numbers Only)
Select all codes that represent capabilities your firm may potentially sell to Precise. If there is not a code for the services and/or products your firm provides, this may mean Precise does not have a requirement for those goods or services at this time.
SYSTEM STATUSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Property Management System
Earned Value Management System
CSP MGT LLC philosophy has been and will always be to sustain the highest possible business ethics in the pursuit and performance of business activities. Partners to CSP MGT LLC are expected to also conduct business dealings with the highest degree of honesty and integrity, including interactions with employees, fellow partner companies, customers, and our community. By checking this box, Supplier represents an intent to perform in a manner that is consistent with the expectations expressed within the CSP MGT LLC Supplier Code of Conduct.
PRIMARY POINT OF CONTACT
Primary Point of Contact Name*
Primary Point of Contact Title*
Primary Point of Contact Phone*
Primary Point of Contact Email*
Name of Person Completing This Form*
By checking the below box the person completing or updating this form certifies they are an authorized company agent for the named supplier and the information contained herein is true, complete, and accurate as of the date of submission. Should information contained herein change, the Supplier agrees to notify Precise Systems, Inc. within a reasonable period subsequent to the changes so that the form may be updated accordingly.